END OF STRESSFULL EXAMS


Have you ever seen a stress-free media student? I haven’t, unless you count the freshmen who mess up the first half of the semester, say “screw it” to the rest and never attend class again. But that’s not what I’m talking about here.Stress is a huge part of the college experience, and it’s something we all have to deal with in life. We don’t, however, have to let it get the best of us.
By my last exam, I was just too exhausted to care and I did study but I think I could have done better (looking back).
Now, my exams are finished and I've just had this horrible feeling since Friday. I can't stop thinking about how badly I'm going to perform and how I'll explain this to my parents. And also have the fear of A.T.K.T IN ONE Infamous subject  so a lot depends on these exam results. It will look like I didn't make an effort but I have actually been busting my a**.

It's just so frustrating. There's always something to worry about. While the exams were going on, I was stressed about how I'd do and now I'm stressed out about the results. I forget about it for a while and then it comes back and I can't sleep. I'm really, really scared. I don't know what's wrong with me as I have been a straight A student in school. But I’m enjoying this Bmm’s life.


So now enjoy this summer, I think we deserve the break, because after doing back to back presentations & die hard preparation for exam, boss break to banta he na……
Recommended For You (MGID / Ads)